Tuesday, October 9, 2007

What do the Jonas Bros. & food poisoning have in common?


The State Fair of Texas!!
Sarah & I had a lot of fun being soaked by fire hoses while listening to the Jonas Brother's with 10,000+ preteens yesterday at the fair. She was thrilled to see the cutie on the left....I think it's Nick, but I'm not really sure! She was so cute...she spent extra time on her hair only to end up totally wet from head to toe! She was a good sport about it though and just laughed!

When we got home, I was sick from the Texas sized chicken fried steak served up at the fair....it was good, but what a mistake!! I'm still suffering the effects of that choice...I knew I should've gotten a corn dog!!

4 comments:

elisa said...

Never, ever, ever eat anything sold at the fair! It is death in a grease-soaked paper. Last year's theme was "let yourself go". I can't believe noone caught that! We have been 3 times and we never buy anything cause we get heartburn just smelling the grease fumes. Anyways, I hope you feel better. Try some yogurt, plain with fruit and flaxseed, if you have it.

Tyler Fam said...

I'll have to try that remedy as soon as I figure out what flaxseed is and where the heck you get it!!

elisa said...

Sorry! flaxseed is like a oily grain, you should be able to get it at a healthfood store or in the aisle where healthfood is sold. Kroger usually has that aisle.
It is used for healing digestion.
I actually have a whole bag of it!
Are you feeling any better?

Hopewell Family said...

When are you going to update your posttttttt?