Thursday, January 29, 2009

Please write to Ashley!!

Hey everyone! Ashley got off safely to the MTC and despite a delayed flight, arrived on time.
I got to talk to her right before she entered and quickly realized that it would be the last time I'd hear her voice until Mother's Day....now THAT made me cry!! Anyway, I know she'd appreciate letters, cards, drawings from the kids, etc. So here's her address while she's at the MTC:

Sister Ashley Nicole Tyler
Chile Santiago North Mission
Provo Missionary Training Center
2005 N 900 E Box #289-0330
Provo, UT 84604

She will get a box number, but I don't have it yet. There's no need to wait though. I'm sure they can find her!!

Love you!
Wendy

1 comment:

Traveling Deckers said...

Wendy ask who ever took her in for her box number. By the time Daniel's got to us he was almost done at the MTC. Granted she will be there long but that person will have it. Oh and go to www.dearelder.com. It is sooo cool. See what I mean about not being able to be with them. I never thought it would be so hard.