Sunday, December 9, 2007

"Stars were gleaming, Shepherds dreaming and the night was dark and chill"

Hey everyone! Last night we had our ward Christmas party and of course the primary children put on a live nativity. Christian was an amazing shepherd.


Here's a short video for your amusement....well, it was amusing to us anway!!




I'll probably steal Jeni's thunder, but Ryley and Maddie were in the nativity too and Ryley had us all laughing because during the last song he couldn't see the audience due to a much larger child standing in front of him. He kept trying to push the kid out of his way to no avail. He was so frustrated and you could just see the tears and the anger!! The kid never did move! Poor Ryley!









Can you tell which kid is the one who caused his distress???


2 comments:

Hopewell Family said...

looks like you guys had a great time. Wish we had known the fam was in a program, would have come

Jeni said...

Thanks for posting pics of my kids too. I forgot my camera! Plus I never did get to see Ryley and what the problem was since I was leading the music the whole time! Christian had such a good costume! Love the hair too. I'm so glad you guys are in our ward and that we get to see you so often now!