Wednesday, May 14, 2008

No Matter Where He Is.....

Austin had his senior pics taken a few days ago by Jeni :) and this was one that I thought spoke to all parents of teenagers! I think I may have to follow him around with a camera and catch some other random times/places that he texts. I'm thinking that maybe if I texted him I'd learn a lot more about him than what I know now! Jeni took a lot of great pics of Austin...now we just have to choose which one to put in the graduation announcements! How about a vote? I'll put a few of my favorites on the blog and you let me know which one you like the best.

Picture #1Picture #2
Picture #3

4 comments:

Traveling Deckers said...

I like the one with the phone!!!!! True to a teens personality.

www.thesinglelifeofastudentwife.blogspot.com said...

one or three! but the phone one is more realistic!

Tyler Fam said...

Believe it or not, he really is spinning that basketball on his finger....Jeni's camera is just fast! It does look like the ball was added in though!

Roeckers said...

I love the phone one and #3.
I can't believe how grown up he looks!