Friday, June 6, 2008

Wish her luck!!


Sarah is really excited to audition for an upcoming kids show. As most of you know, she's pretty much an extrovert and is always happiest in the limelight! She heard about the auditions and immediately grabbed the phone, dialed the number and handed it over begging me to sign her up. I did. Tomorrow we'll drive into Dallas for a 2:30 audition. If things go well, she'll be invited back for a 2nd one. If not....we'll chalk it up to a neat experience. Jeni took these pics of Sarah for us to take. Isn't she pretty?!
Oh, I didn't forget to blog about Austin graduating....I'm just waiting on the pics to post! Thanks to all of you who suffered through the 2 1/2 hour graduation ceremony especially since the majority of you could have left after "H"!!! We love you. Congratulations, Austin and Jordan! Pics coming soon.

3 comments:

Hopewell Family said...

Good Luck Sarah!

Jeni said...

Oh crap. I totally forgot about the graduation pictures. I'll try and get on that today sometime. No promises though!! These kids are driving me crazy!!! Whose bright idea was it to let them out of school for the summer?

Roeckers said...

Your little girl has grown up way too FAST!! Sarah has turned into a beautiful young woman!