Monday, October 6, 2008

Oh Yeah....I'm it!!

I am: a daughter, sister, mother, wife, friend, confidante
I think: deep thoughts (lol)
I have: great kids and a wonderful husband
I dislike: housework
I miss: army life
I fear: lack of job security
I feel: content
I hear: Sarah Palin...no wait...Tina Fey...no wait....Sarah...no, Tina
I smell: Homemade oatmeal raisin cookies...yum
I crave: craving satisfied with the above answer!
I cry: easily....I've even been known to tear up at a commercial
I usually: get up early
I search: the internet way too much
I wonder: when Craig and Katie will make me a grandma
I regret: using my credit cards when I shouldn't have
I wish: I was a size 8 again!
I love: chocolate (that's where the size 8 went!)
I care: about other people feelings
I always: procrastinate
I worry: about my kids all the time
I am not: very creative
I remember: every detail of all my children's births except Craigs...they put me out for that one!
I believe: Jesus Christ is my Savior
I sing: silly songs that I make up when I'm in the shower
I don't always: make dinner...we have a lot of "fend for yourself" nights
I write: in my journal.....yearly at least!
I win: some
I lose: a lot
I listen: to country music and talk radio
I don't understand: how television works!!
I can usually be found: at the computer
I need: hugs from my children
I forget: why I went upstairs!
I am happy: when my family is together
I tag: Jessica, Jeni, Elisa, Diane & Chrissy

1 comment:

Traveling Deckers said...

Wendy,
yes we are planning on being here quite a while!!! We thought why not use the housing money to buy instead of rent. We will get enough to pay the house payment as well as utilities!!!!!!