Thursday, September 13, 2007

School Days

It's been another hectic morning getting up at the crack of dawn to take Austin to seminary, me to the gym, making lunches, finishing homework (yes, I still do homework....isn't that what all moms do?), taking Ashley to work and getting the kids to school on time. I'm tired and just want to go back to bed! Can't do that though....only three more days until Bruce gets home and there's still so much to do! I'll get it done and then when Bruce gets here he can take over all the taxiing for a while.

On a side note though, my six year old makes me laugh! Yesterday, Aunt Roxi asked Christian what his favorite thing about school was. His first response was "lunch!" Second response, "leaving!" He told me not long ago in a very mature voice, "Mom, school is not my thing!" LOL Gotta love him!