Saturday, September 15, 2007

WooHoo!!

One more day til Bruce gets here! Feel the excitement??!! Ira's been busy at my house doing a lot of "honey do" stuff for me...I think he has an ulterior motive though. He's discovered the joys of running and working out and he figures the less Bruce has to do when he gets here, the more time he'll have to hit the gym with Ira!! Yesterday though was a comedy of errors for Ira. He offered to install a couple of shower heads for me in the upstairs bathrooms. He misunderstood which shower head went to which bathroom and ended up installing the head for the master in Austin's shower, knocking down the shower curtain and caddy and sending the condiments (his word for shampoo & conditioner) flying. Then he called me and found out he'd gone through all that only to have to uninstall it and reinstall it upstairs. After that, he installed Ashley's shower head and tightened it just one twist too many, cracking the whole head!! So, on to Target to get a replacement. I just wish I'd been home to witness the humor!!

Ashley turned 20 yesterday...no longer a teenager! We both got our hair done by a stylist extraordinaire...Nancy! After 4 hours at the salon, we both left feeling completely beautiful! I only wish I could figure out where to get my own personal "Nancy" to do my hair everyday!

No comments: