Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Settling in...finally!

Well, we're finally moved in and enjoying being in our own place again after 4 months of homelessness! And I'm about unpacked...I only have to finish unpacking boxes in the kitchen, dining room, game room, Austin's room, Sarah's room, my room and the garage! No really it's not that much and hopefully it'll all be done before the weekend. Bruce comes home from Japan on Sunday...finally! We have missed him so much and I have a huge "honey-do" list for him! The first thing on the list is GET A JOB! You all know that he jokes about being a Walmart greeter, but I just don't think that'll bring home the bacon...maybe Spam, but definately not bacon! Well, I have tons to write about, but no time right now...the plumber's on his way to figure out the drain problem in the kitchen. So far in the three weeks that we've lived here, the washing machine has overflowed twice and the dishwasher three times! Oh joy!

1 comment:

Jeni said...

I'm so glad you've joined the Hopewell blogging addiction (even if you're not a "Hopewell"!) Sorry to hear about all your plumbing problems. No fun. I'd loan you my handyman for a couple of days, but unfortunately mine is not really that handy! Just kidding. Josh can be handy when he wants to, he just doesn't want to very often and usually sends one of his employees to do whatever I need done! I guess I could send one of them over if you're really desperate! Can't wait to see Bruce and the whole fam on Sunday! See you guys then.